Exclusive villa in Spain for sale €890.000,-
Luxurious villa for sale in Jávea. Excellent view on the sea and mountains in the region of Cap Marti. There are two plots both of 1000 m² space with possibilities to expand further.
The main floor with room in the tower on the second floor.
– separate gate with remote-control from the street.
On the main floor there are:
– Patio with gas BBQ with furniture set from Ratango;
– Living room around 50 m2 with a huge the castle style fireplace, stereo, plasma -TV, DVD;
– Guest WC;
– Kitchen: dining room around 50 m2 with marble cooking island and access to the patio, fireplace, microwave, etc;
– Storage-room with American frigde and wine cooler;
– Terrace circa 60 meters around the house with a rattan dining table;
– 3 bedrooms: the first bedroom (30 m²) has a double bed with a own big bathroom ( Jacuzzi, Shower, 2 sinks and toilet).
second bedroom (14 m²) with a double bed and a bathroom with sink
the third bedroom (25 m²) in the tower on the first floor, twin beds also with own bathroom
– The bedroom in the tower (25 m²) second floor has double bed + single bed
The ground floor and guest apartment:
– separate gate with remote-control from the street;
– parking ( 3-4 cars ) and garage ( 2-3 cars );
– separate entrance to the house from the pool-side;
There is an independent guest apartment with 3 bedrooms, living room and bathroom on the ground floor.
The first bedroom (25 m²): double bed + extra bed, marble countertop with sink.
The second bedroom (14 m²): double bed.
The third bedroom (25 m²): two single beds, a small sofa (for the child), an opportunity for extra bed .
Living room (30 m²): TV and DVD, international and extra Russian channels.
Also on the first floor are located:
– Large living room around 50 m2 with fireplace, stereo (200 CDs), DVD and opportunity for 2 extra beds.
– Dining room, library.
– Kitchen with gas-oven, microwave, kettle, etc.
– Shower room with WC and pool & wardrobe room (12 m²).
Javea (also known as Xabia) is a gem of a town situated on the Northern Costa Blanca.
It’s rugged coastline is indented with secluded coves and sandy beaches. These hidden caves and bays were once used by pirates and smugglers in the Middle Ages but are now used by sunbathers, snorklers and scuba divers.
Javea is situated on the most easterly point of mainland Spain about 100 kms from Valencia and 90 kms from Alicante.
* note: Adress may appear different on new maps/navigation ( Calle Mirlos, 20, Xàbia, Spanje )*